Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Occupational Safety & Health Administration
SEVERE INJURY REPORTING
- Severe work-related injuries must be reported within 24 hours
- Amputation; Loss of an eye; or
- In-patient hospitalization
- An on the job fatality must be reported within 8 hours
- To Make a Report
You must also notify federal OSHA within the times above!
(unless TOSHA specifically tells you that they will)
- Call OSHA's Hartford Regional Office: (860) 240-3152
Unless you speak directly with someone you must also...
- Be prepared to supply:
- Business name; names of employees affected; location and time of the incident, brief description of the incident; contact person and phone number.
- For Questions see...